Leadership Training - Goal SettingMitesh has worked with the Top management and their direct team and helped them create road map for the financial year.
Leadership Training, Goal Setting and Fire walk for Zee Learn Management Team
- First training was fire walk during our annual event Josh 2011. Fire walk was done by 400 employees of Zee Learn with an objective of setting up a winning tone for the year.
- Second set of training programs were on Goal Setting for FY13. These sessions had the objective of setting up goals and road maps for the financial year.
Set the winning tone and road maps for the financial year.
- Mitesh Khatri and team motivated the staff through high impact team bonding and Fire walk session. This has set the winning tone for the entire 400 people group, who walked on fire.
- For the goal setting exercise, Mitesh has worked with the Top management and their direct team and helped them create road map for the financial year.
Key Results of Fire Walk and Goal Setting sessions:
- Fire walk sessions created the experience of awe among all the employees. This was done in the beginning of FY12. As an organisation we were able to put a 42% growth for the year on top line and add two new businesses which will contribute the subsequent year. Well begun is half done and thanks to the fire walk session to set the tone for a good beginning.
- Goal setting sessions were a combination of training and planning numbers and were unique in its own way. Top management of the organisation was able to see a future much stronger and elaborate than they had imagined earlier. Middle management had the experience of choice of what they want to do. Interestingly hard numbers committed to the board for the year was 40% more than the usual process. First quarter of the year confirms the commitments.
Mitesh and his team of high energy people are infectious. They infect you with newer ways of looking the future that we are walking into. Look forward for a continual association with this team.