Emotional Intelligence Training
Mitesh Khatri, best corporate trainer from leading training organization brings you a very unique and practical Emotional Intelligence training course. Leading with Emotional intelligence has become very important for today’s corporate leaders. It is now proven that most corporate employees are high on Intelligent Quotient (IQ) but low on Emotional Quotient (EQ). Thus very few people who are high on EI are able to grow faster, create better results, become better team players, better leaders and manage good relationships in their career. In our Emotional intelligence training we give participants practical ways to become Emotionally stronger to take bigger responsibilities and handle pressure in any situation in the corporate world. You will see a significant difference in people immediately after this training program.
Objectives of the Emotional Intelligence training course
- Understand Emotional Intelligence competency framework.
- Assess and understand current Emotional Intelligence level.
- Understand technique for being highly positive and energetic.
- Understand how emotions can influence thoughts, goals, relationships, decision making ability, etc.
- Undertsand importance of high expectations and pressure and how to go through it.
- Understand how to be emotionally strong person, who can handle emotions.
- Understand how to be a responsible person, who do not beleive in blame/complain.
- Understand techniques to develop your emotional intelligence on the job.
- Understand how to be a good communicator, who listens, appreciates, sets expectations and motivates.
- Develop ability to understand, empathize and care for people.
Leading with Emotional Intelligence is the key strength Mitesh Khatri, leading corporate trainer in Pune has. His practical methods and techniques helps this difficult topic very easy to learn and implement. Management team will understand their current level of emotional intelligence and how to develop it further high so that they can lead effectively.
Key benefits of leading with Emotional Intelligence…
- Leaders with Emotional Intelligence are able to recognize their emotional state and feelings.
- Emotionally intelligent leaders are able to communicate assertively and clearly.
- Leaders with Emotional Intelligence are good at conflict resolution.
- They are good at customer service.
- Emotional intelligent leaders build excellent and cohesive teams.
- EI Leaders are good at managing relationship at work as well as at home.