Leadership Training – Awaken The Leader In You
Leaders – If you want to Improve your Team Performance or leadership skills for any of these reasons:
- Less People More Expectations – Number of people on your team has been reduced or not increased and yet you’re expected to produce the same or better results from your team.
- Lack of Results & Accountability – Your team is not producing the results that are expected and you are concerned about your Credibility as a Leader.
- Lack of Collaboration & Team Work – Members of your team are undermining each other or worse undermining you, causing conflicts and frustrations and working in Silos.
- High Attrition in the Team – You are unable to create a sense of Loyalty & Passion in the team due to which you are losing Talent and spending/loosing a Fortune on Hiring New People.
- Unable to Meet Organization Goals/Expectations – As a Leader you are Challenged to Motivate your Team to Achieve Stretched Goals and Believe in breaking past performance records.
- Lack of Customer Satisfaction – You are unable to meet Customer Expectations and thus unable to retain business, let alone increase business.
Then, we’d like to help you Lead Super Productive Team, by offering you our Signature leadership intervention system “Awaken The Leader In You ”.
Please click on picture below to understand complete intervention process…
Contact Leadership Trainers Mitesh Khatri & Indu Khatri
Some high level modules covered in our Leadership Skills and Leadership Training:
- What is importance of High Energy & High expectations?
- How to be accountable and make others accountable?
- What is importance of focusing on common goal? what happens when team works in Silos?
- How to collaborate teams and make them work on common goal?
- How to build trust in team, with clients and all other stakeholders?
- What are different communication & conflict management styles?
- What is productivity framework? How to implement and improve productivity at work?
- What is your dominant leadership style? How to change it?
- How to be a emotionally intelligent leader?
- How to make all decisions right?
- How to be motivated and keep others motivated and focused on goals?
- How to give & receive critical feedback?
- How to creatively solve problems?