Success Stories

Home Forums LOA Discussions Success Stories

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pooja Keswani 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mitesh Khatri
    Keymaster

Please use this topic only to post your Success Stories, this way we can all get inspired from each other and become master of The Law of Attraction.

Siddharth Gautam
    Participant

Hi All,

My name is siddharth Gautam and I was a process trainer when i came to know about LOA and now I have become a Training Manager using LOA with just 5 years of total experience.Thank you so muuch God for bringing LOA in my life. Thank you Mitesh.Thank you God for everything I have.I will keep using LOA to aceive more and more.

Thank you..

Pooja Keswani
    Participant

Hi Magicians,

I am Amit Kothari.

Wanted to share the magic that happened with me. Recently my corporate bank account was hacked and unauthorized money transactions were done. I was running from pillar to post to get the issue resolved (get my money back) for the last two months but to no avail. Last week I decided to practice LOA sincerely and today morning I got the SMS that the money that was withdrawn from my account was credited back to my account.

Thank you Mitesh and Indu for your efforts and adding value to our lives.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.